Custom Artwork Policies
Some notes before working!I've been so lucky to work with hundreds of wonderful clients who have respected my creative energy and time spent in creating custom artwork. Let's work together and create something beautiful!
- I specialize in houses, pets, or landscapes. If you are interested in a painting of a figure, I am willing to paint figures from the back depending on the images I am given to work from.
- In order to book your reservation and begin the process I will need a $150 non refundable deposit. You are not booked until the deposit has been received, so I encourage payments to be made soon after our initial discussion. This deposit will be made via Venmo. The deposit covers my time and energy spent in conversation and creativity. I am potentially turning away other clients to stay loyal to your reservation. By paying the deposit you are agreeing to this understanding.
- The draft can be reworked without major detailing to make sure the subject and composition are in the correct locations. Detailing is saved for the final draft which is left to the my signature style. The final cost of the painting is determined on the amount of reworking along with the overall complexity of the painting.
- Once the sketch is finalized, please allow for 3/5 weeks for completion.
- If you prefer to make a transaction through my shop, an additional $10 will be added to cover credit card fees and time needed to create the listing online. Venmo is the most convenient for both of us!
- Final payment needs to be paid within one week to remain on schedule. If I do not receive payment in this time frame, your custom artwork will no longer be prioritized for that month and will be finished when I have time later in the year.
- I can only work on the timeline that our communication allows. If I do not get timely responses from my clients, I will likely not be able to compete your painting on this 3/5 week timeline.
The custom painting is final and nonrefundable. If a photo of a completed painting is requested, and edits are desired, additional charges will be applied due to my discretion of complexity, as watercolor can not be reworked. Of course, the addition of an after thought of text or minor details with pen is typically acceptable.